INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CUSTOMERS AND CONTRACTORS
Based on Article. 13 (1 and 2) of Regulation of the European Parliament and of The Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we inform that:
The Administrator of your personal data is Remontowa Shipbuilding S.A. with headquarters: 8 Swojska Street, Gdańsk, 80-958 (hereinafter referred to as “Shipyard”);
The Personal Data Protection Officer:
Contact details of The Personal Data Protection Officer: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
The purposes of personal data processing, legal basis for processing, data storage period:
The processing of your personal data will take place for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract on the basis of interest in our offer (basis from Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) of the GDPR) – for the duration of the contract and settlements after its termination;
- issuing, storing invoices and other accounting documents – as a fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Shipyard (Article 6 (c) of the GDPR) – for a period of 6 years;
- archival (evidence) being the implementation of our legally justified interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR) – for a period of 6 years;
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims being the implementation of our legal legitimate interest (basis from Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR) – for a period of 6 years;
- responding to complaints – as compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (c) of the GDPR) – for a period of 6 years;
- for the internal needs of the Shipyard, including in particular reporting, statistics, planning – as the legally justified interest of the Shipyard (Article 6 (f) of the GDPR) – for a period of 6 years;
- protection of property and areas as well as classified information – as the fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (c) of the GDPR) – data from visual monitoring to 90 days, data in the access control system – for a period of 5 years;
- in other cases – on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and for the purpose specified in the content of the consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) of the GDPR) – for the period from giving consent to its withdrawal
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to rectify your personal data;
- the right to delete your personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing;
- the right to transfer your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Consequences of not providing personal data:
Providing your personal data is a condition for concluding a possible contract and conducting negotiations to conclude it.
Personal data may be shared / transferred:
- entities processing data on behalf of the Shipyard, participating in the performance/implementation of the contract (e.g. subcontractors, companies operating or providing IT systems and tools, entities providing advisory, consultancy and audit services);
- other data controllers processing data on their own behalf (e.g. entities conducting postal or courier activities, banks);
- entities from the capital group to which the shipyard belongs;
- entities/institutions authorized on the basis of applicable law (courts, state bodies).
Transfer of data to the third country:
Your personal data may be transferred to the third country in legally justified cases.
Automated decision making, profiling:
Your personal data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.